TekStack: Driving More Services Team Profitability
As Microsoft continues to make changes to the partner program, partners are becoming more reliant on services to drive profitability in the business. With rising labor costs, more competition, and changing buyer expectations, this is becoming harder to achieve.
In this Live Demo, TekStack will show you:
- How to reign in Project Scope
- How to better manage change requests
- Managing risks, issues, actions, and key decisions
- Automating project updates to clients
- Visibility on project gross margin and costs
- Getting the most out of your team’s utilization
- Tracking projects that are off track
- Automating the billing process for fixed price or TM projects.
TekStack’s Professional Services Automation (PSA) platform is built on Power Apps and can plug directly into Dynamics 365 for Sales, or TekStack’s CRM tool. It integrates to Business Central for automated invoicing and has deep integration to Teams, and Power BI.